Last updated 4/21/2021
Caesars Entertainment has implemented enhanced health and safety protocols, including:
· Increased cleaning and sanitization throughout the resort and casino
· Daily team member temperature checks,
· Everyone indoors at all properties across the Caesars network are required to wear masks except when eating or drinking.
· Anyone who refuses to wear a mask, after being asked, will be directed to leave the property.
· Front desks have been arranged to allow for appropriate social distancing.
· Queues have been marked to identify the appropriate distance between guests.
· Hand sanitizer will be provided at the front desk.
· Team members, including guest room attendants, will not enter occupied rooms.
· Guest deliveries will be dropped off outside the guest room door.
· Slot machines banks have been arranged to allow for proper social distancing.
· Machines are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
· Hand sanitizer stations are available near slot banks.
· All guests participating in table games must wear masks.
· Positions will be limited at each table to allow for appropriate social distancing.
· Three players per blackjack / pai gow / carnival game table
· Four players per roulette
· Six players per craps table
· Guests will not be able to congregate behind players at a gaming table.
· Where possible, procedures have been adjusted to allow only dealers to touch cards.
· High touch gaming items (dice, chips, etc.) will be routinely disinfected, and cards will be refreshed more frequently.
· Dealers will provide hand sanitizer to every arriving player.
Changes for Charter Flights
· As a precaution, all passengers will have their temperature checked prior to boarding the aircraft at their home departure city. Passengers with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be permitted to fly and a full refund will be made within 7-10 business days.
· Federal law requires each person to wear a mask at all times throughout the flight, including during boarding and deplaning, while in the airport, and during public transit. All passengers are encouraged to bring their own mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
· Our air charter operators’ flight attendants are required to wear a mask during the flight.
· As occupancy for each flight permits, and wherever possible, access to certain seats will be restricted to provide greater spacing between passengers.
· All inflight services have been temporarily adjusted to limit customer and flight attendant interactions.
· Hand sanitizer will be made available to passengers as they board the aircraft.
· Air charter operators have implemented enhanced daily cleaning procedures for aircraft interiors with EPA-approved disinfectants.
· All chartered aircraft are equipped with HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters used in hospitals.
For all flights arriving through June 26, 2021 the cancellation policy has been adjusted to three (3) days from arrival. Arrivals after June 26, 2021 the cancellation policy has been adjusted to fourteen (14) days from arrival.
*Please see the Tour Participation Agreement (TPA) for full cancellation policy details.
Caesars Entertainment continues to monitor guidance from various governmental health organizations concerning COVID-19, and all flights are subject to change or cancellation with or without notice. Please refer to the Upcoming Flight Information for the current list of scheduled flights. Caesars Rewards Air recommends that all travelers frequently review the relevant state and local COVID-19 information resources for any self-quarantine requirements or other travel restrictions regarding the area in which you live, along your route and at your planned destination.