Last updated 5/14/2021
· Masks to be worn in compliance with local guidelines.
· Social distancing procedures are implemented in compliance with local guidelines.
· Casino floors, restaurants and other seated venues may reduce their capacities to allow for appropriate social distancing in compliance with local guidelines.
· Front desks may be arranged to allow for appropriate social distancing in compliance with local guidelines.
· Hand sanitizer may be provided at the front desk in compliance with local guidelines.
· Team members, including guest room attendants, will not enter occupied rooms.
· Guest deliveries will be dropped off outside the guest room door.
· Slot machine banks may be arranged to allow for proper social distancing in compliance with local guidelines.
· Machines are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
· Hand sanitizer stations are available near slot banks.
· Positions may be limited at each table to allow for appropriate social distancing in compliance with local guidelines.
· Where possible, procedures have been adjusted to allow only dealers to touch cards.
· High touch gaming items (dice, chips, etc.) will be routinely disinfected, and cards will be refreshed more frequently.
· Dealers may provide hand sanitizer to every arriving player in compliance with local guidelines.
Changes for Charter Flights
· Federal law requires each person to wear a mask at all times throughout the flight, including during boarding and deplaning, while in the airport, and during public transit. All passengers are encouraged to bring their own mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
· Our air charter operators’ flight attendants are required to wear a mask during the flight.
· All inflight services have been temporarily adjusted to limit customer and flight attendant interactions.
· Hand sanitizer will be made available to passengers as they board the aircraft.
· Air charter operators have implemented enhanced daily cleaning procedures for aircraft interiors with EPA-approved disinfectants.
· All chartered aircraft are equipped with HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters used in hospitals.
For all flights arriving through June 26, 2021 the cancellation policy has been adjusted to three (3) days from arrival. Arrivals after June 26, 2021 the cancellation policy has been adjusted to fourteen (14) days from arrival.
*Please see the Tour Participation Agreement (TPA) for full cancellation policy details.
Caesars Entertainment continues to monitor guidance from various governmental health organizations concerning COVID-19, and all flights are subject to change or cancellation with or without notice. Please refer to the Upcoming Flight Information for the current list of scheduled flights. Caesars Rewards Air recommends that all travelers frequently review the relevant state and local COVID-19 information resources for any self-quarantine requirements or other travel restrictions regarding the area in which you live, along your route and at your planned destination.
Because health and safety requirements may vary in different locations, depending on guidance issued by local governments and public health authorities, you may experience some variation from these protocols.