Last updated 6/24/2020
Caesars Entertainment has implemented enhanced health and safety protocols, including:
· Increased cleaning and sanitization throughout the resort and casino
· Daily team member temperature checks,
· Everyone indoors at all properties across the Caesars network are required to wear masks except when eating or drinking.
· Anyone who refuses to wear a mask, after being asked, will be directed to leave the property.
· Front desks have been arranged to allow for appropriate social distancing.
· Queues have been marked to identify the appropriate distance between guests.
· Hand sanitizer will be provided at the front desk.
· Team members, including guest room attendants, will not enter occupied rooms.
· Guest deliveries will be dropped off outside the guest room door.
· Slot machines banks have been arranged to allow for proper social distancing.
· Machines are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
· Hand sanitizer stations are available near slot banks.
· All guests participating in table games must wear masks.
· Positions will be limited at each table to allow for appropriate social distancing.
· Three players per blackjack / pai gow / carnival game table
· Four players per roulette
· Six players per craps table
· Guests will not be able to congregate behind players at a gaming table.
· Where possible, procedures have been adjusted to allow only dealers to touch cards.
· High touch gaming items (dice, chips, etc.) will be routinely disinfected, and cards will be refreshed more frequently.
· Dealers will provide hand sanitizer to every arriving player.
Changes for Charter Flights
· As a precaution, all passengers will have their temperature checked prior to boarding the aircraft at their home departure city. Passengers with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be permitted to fly and a full refund will be made within 7-10 business days.
· All passengers are required to wear a mask onboard the flight. All passengers are encouraged to bring their own mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
· Our air charter operators’ flight attendants are required to wear a mask during the flight.
· As occupancy for each flight permits, and wherever possible, access to certain seats will be restricted to provide greater spacing between passengers.
· All inflight services have been temporarily adjusted to limit customer and flight attendant interactions.
· Hand sanitizer will be made available to passengers as they board the aircraft.
· Air charter operators have implemented enhanced daily cleaning procedures for aircraft interiors with EPA-approved disinfectants.
· All chartered aircraft are equipped with HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters used in hospitals.
For all flights arriving through September 30, 2020 the cancellation policy has been adjusted to 72 hours from arrival.